This page will show the past apparatus of our department and allow the citizens of Big Stone Gap and surrounding areas a glimpse of the machines that protected the gap since 1892!
Engine 1- 1989 Spartan Boardman. Was bought new by the Town of Big Stone Gap in 1989. Served up until December 2015.
Mini Pumper 157-1979 Dodge-Utilized for years as a "quick response" unit 157 responded with 2 men in the front and as many as could ride its tail board. In later years 157 was utilized as a brush and MVA response unit before being retired in 2011.